Tree Disease Control & Treatment
Trees, shrubs and other ornamental plantings represent a sizeable investment and asset to most homeowners.
Keeping trees, shrubs and other woody plants healthy is the job of professional arborists. Deciding when to use fungicides and other plant health improvement techniques should be left to professionals with the knowledge and training to do the job safely and effectively.
Things To Look For
- Crown showing signs of wilting or scorching
- Leaves smaller than normal in one section or the tree
- Early fall color in one section of the tree or the whole tree
- Dieback of twigs and limbs
- Reduced shoot growth
- Leaf discoloration
- Stress-induced production of numerous small cones or fruit of poor quality
- Heavy resin or gum flows
- Girdling roots
- Lasix 40mg price in canada
- Buy kamagra online cheap
- Where can you buy cialis
- Tab lasix 40mg price in canada
- Generic cialis price
- Zithromax for sale online
- Cheapest levitra
- Safe online pharmacy to buy cialis
- How much does diflucan cost per pill
- Buy levitra online with prescription
Diseases of trees and shrubs may be caused by harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Avoiding Tree Disease
ISA Certified Arborist on staff. Licensed & fully insured.
Member ISA and MGIA
Call us today at (586) 752-7561
Mt. Vernon Tree specializes in large tree removal.
We have the knowledge, experience, & expertise to safely remove trees in the most difficult locations.
Plant Health Care
We employ the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) technique of controlling insect pests and diseases.
Learn more about IPM on our Plant Health Care pages.
Large Tree Moving
Large trees can be installed for privacy screening, shade or natural beauty.
Learn more about large tree moving.